Experienced Automotive Accountant
Experienced Automotive Accountant Wanted
Busy auto dealership seeks experienced, detail oriented personnel responsible for assisting the accounting department to maintain efficient daily operations in a fast paced environment, and work well as part of our team! Selected candidates must have automotive dealership experience and a good background in general office procedures, as well as a high degree of computer literacy.
• Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payables
• Balance General Ledgers/Schedules
• Maintaining a list of all outstanding titles, resolving issues to obtain titles in a timely manner, and report title status to department managers.
• Prepare lien payoff checks and apply for duplicate titles as needed.
• Maintain and file vehicle inventory folders efficiently.
• Assist office staff in splitting deals and preparing paperwork to submit to banks as well as insurance companies.
• Processing Wholesale purchases
• Processing Dealer Trades
• Document scanning
• Perform all general clerical functions as assigned
• Other duties as assigned by Business Manager
• Automotive dealership preferred but not required
• Computer skills are required.
• Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
• Good professional verbal/written communication,
• Computer, email and internet proficiency
• Automotive dealership experience is preferred
• Good, professional communication skills, both written and oral
• UCS experience is a plus
• Familiar with accounting and bookkeeping procedures
• Attention to detail; methodical and thorough
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Computer skills required
• Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
• *All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
Apply online at http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/careers/ or contact Jennifer Sanchez, Comptroller at Toyota of Santa Fe.
For More information call: 505-982-1900
Email Jennifer at email@example.com