Corona virus (Covid-19) Response
We are making changes with the updates news and direction from the CDC, federal, state and local government. We’d created a new covid-19 page with more informaton. This is our initial response to the covid-19 situation. Since then, we’re all adapting and adjusting. We are definitely all in this together.
OPEN LETTER TO CUSTOMERS
From General Manager Buddy Espinosa
March 14, 2020
An Open Letter to Our Customers
Thank you for being a valued member of the Toyota of Santa Fe Family. You’re the reason we do what we do, so I wanted to personally reach out to you regarding the current corona virus situation. As I’m sure you’ve seen, there continues to be an influx of new information each day. So I appreciate the chance to update you on what we’re doing right now at Toyota of Santa Fe to protect you and your family.
First, I want to assure you that your safety and the safety of all of our customers and staff remain our top priority. And that means you can continue to service your vehicle and shop us with confidence.
As always, our processes are in place to ensure a clean, safe, and sanitary environment, and our staff are exceeding the guidelines for cleanliness set in place by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. As you are already aware, that includes washing or disinfecting your hands, avoiding touching your face, staying away from people who are ill, and covering your sneezes and coughs.
We are taking every precaution to protect you and our employees. Here are some of the measures we’ve taken in recent days:
- We’ve increased the frequency of our cleaning assignments, particularly in the restrooms, and customer lounge areas. We enhanced our already rigorous safety and sanitation guidelines.
- We’re providing our staff with up-to-date information to keep them , their families and our customers informed, aware and protected throughout this situation. We are requiring our employees to stay home if they do not feel well.
- When you bring your vehicle to service, we cover the seats, and steering wheel while all work is performed. All technicians wear single use rubber gloves.
- Our sales department continues to offer no-charge delivery of any vehicle purchase within New Mexico. When combined with our online shopper program, you can literally purchase a vehicle without ever having to come into the dealership.
Thank you for your trust in us and for being the heart of our business. You are the reason that our staff is here. I promise that we will work harder than ever during this time to earn (and keep) that trust, and to live up to our rallying cry of delivering something special to you on every visit.
TOYOTA SERVICE ACCOMMODATIONS DURING CURRENT HEALTH SITUATION
These are a few of the special arrangements we’ve made to increase your safe space and your safety during the coronavirus alert.
Please see the letter above for adjustments done to our facility.
MAIN SERVICE FACILITY
These are accomodations specifically for the facility at 1601 St Michaels Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87505.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Pickup and Delivery of Your Vehicle for Main Service
Don’t let COVID-19 get in the way of regular service and maintenance in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- We’ve arranged to have more frequent shuttle stops . All shuttles are wiped down prior to every pick up of customers for your safety.
- As always, our no charge shuttle service is available to all Toyota of Santa Fe customers with delivery to and pick-up from any location in the Santa Fe city limits.
EXPRESS MAINTENANCE FACILITY
These are accomodations specifically for the facility location at 1920 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, NM 87505. Effective March 28th, We are closing our Express Maintenance Facility during the Coronavirus situation to better service customers in the larger main service facility at 1601 St Michaels Drive, Santa Fe NM 87505. All express customers are asked to go directly to the main service facility so that they can take full advantage of the larger space available, more frequent shuttle stops, early drop-off, and more. During this situation, the main service facility will service both express and regular service customers. Walk-ins, and all makes and models are welcome.
TOYOTA SALES ACCOMMODATIONS
We are on constant update mode with offers and accomodations our sales customers. Due to order from our Governor, Our sales showroom was closed March 24 – April 30th. We were alerted on March 27th that we could sell vehicles remotely with delivery to customers homes and businesses. Please see our delivery page for details on this program. More information is also available on the 24/7 support page. Please remember, that we still offer you a way to BUY ONLINE without ever walking into the dealership. Please also take advantage of our online chat and text messaging that is available.