BOOKMARK THIS PAGE FOR MORE UPDATES.
We are making changes with the updates news and direction from the CDC, federal, state and local government.
As our community changes, so do we.
June 15: Express Maintenance Opens. May 15: Sales Showroom Opens. Nov 16: Sales Showroom Closes. 11-20: Sales offers Curbside Pickup.
On order from New Mexico Governor Grishman, all car dealers must close November 16th as part of the statewide shutdown due to Covid19.
NM COVID19 PROCESSES
We are Here for You. Please wear a mask and continue 6 feet physically distancing 1. If you don’t have a mask, please allow us to provide one 2 for you.
For sales, please call before you come and again after you arrive3
We Follow New Mexico Covid19 Guidelines
1We want you to be safe. As such, we are doing our best to follow all guidelines issued by our Governor and by the CDC. New Mexico Public Health Order Issued 5-15-2020 states that “unless a healthcare provider instructs otherwise, all individuals shall wear a mask or multilayer cloth face covering in public settings except when eating, drinking or exercising. Further, all individuals should comply with the “COVID-Safe Practices (CSPs) for all new Mexicans section of the :All Together New Mexico Safe Practicies for Individuals and Employers.”
We’re Here to Help You Be Safe Too
2We are offering customer that don’t have a mask one for free based on availability. These are single use basic masks. Limited to Toyota of Santa Fe customers that do not have a mask. Please remember the use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as physical distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. The mask provided by Toyota of Santa Fe is designed for single time use and is not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe. Be mindful when wearing masks if you have lung disease, like emphysema, or chronic heart disease. Stop using this product if you notice difficulty breathing while wearing it. Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when wearing a face mask to ensure safety. By choosing to wear the face masks Toyota of Santa Fe provides, an individual acknowledges and assumes all risks, known and unknown, associated therewith. The decision to wear this mask is solely your own. Toyota of Santa Fe is not responsible for injuries sustained in usage of any masks we provide.
We are following instructions specific to our industry as issued by New Mexico State Health Department during Covid19.
3From page 37 of “All Together New Mexico Safe Practices for Individuals and Employers”. “Accept sales customers on an appointment-only basis”…. “Instruct customers to wait outside and call upon arrival. A single employee will come outside to greet them when available. “
TOYOTA ACCOMMODATIONS DURING CURRENT HEALTH SITUATION
Please visit Toyotas COVID-19 Page for latest updates.
CURRENT TOYOTA CUSTOMERS
Please visit the TFS Page for Covid-19 for ways Toyota is helping current Toyota customers.
- Customers impacted by COVID-19 can contact Toyota Financial Services (TFS) Customer Service Center (CSC) for assistance.
- Options are available for TFS Leases at end or near end Visit the FAQ page for more information.
TOYOTA SERVICE ACCOMMODATIONS DURING CURRENT HEALTH SITUATION
These are a few of the special arrangements we’ve made to increase your safe space and your safety during the coronavirus alert.
Please see Buddy’s letter for adjustments done to our facility.
2 SERVICE FACILITIES
Express Facility opens at 1920 Cerrillos. Main Service continues to be available to all customers at 1601 St Michaels Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87505. We’ve enhanced the cleanliness to both facilitiies. We are staying on top of recent CDC recommendations. In fact, we’ve laminated some of those tips so we can wipe them down regularly as well.
Accomodations Both Facilities
All our customers, may use our main facility at 1601 St Michaels Drive. Drop off your vehicle early or late with our convenient drop off service. . You have more options to drop off your vehicle. stay outside while we check in your vehicle for service. Express Facility opens at 1920 Cerrillos. Main Service continues to be available to all customers at 1601 St Michaels Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87505. We’ve enhanced the cleanliness to both facilitiies. We are staying on top of recent CDC recommendations. In fact, we’ve laminated some of those tips so we can wipe them down regularly as well.
- Drive Through Check in. You have the option to remain outside for the check-in process.
- Outdoor customer lounges. We have outdoor areas with shade available at both locations.
EARLY BIRD/NIGHT OWL DROP OFF
- Early bird/Night Owl Drop Off is now available for all customers, including Express. Drop off is available at our main Service facility at 1601 St Michaels Drive.
- Our complimentary shuttle is available to service customers at both main service and express facilities.
- Allow our shuttle van to drop you off anywhere in Santa Fe.
- No worries, the shuttle is wiped before and after every pick up.
PICK-UP AND DELIVERY
Don’t let COVID-19 get in the way of regular service and maintenance in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Pickup and Delivery of Your Vehicle for Service is available weekdays with appointment in the Santa Fe city limits. Its simple. But limited to availability. So flexibility is the key. Schedule service appointment and request a limited time no charge pick up and delivery. Call the service hotline 505-780-4767.
Service specials and Parts specials are online. AND the list is growing. So look often.
After nearly 2 1/2 months, we are happy to announce the re-opening of Express Maintenance June 15th. This is a partial re-opening to maximize physical distancing. You’ll be asked to remain outside as much as possible and to wear a mask when entering the facility. In order to maximize physical distancing, we are limiting the number of persons inside our express facility.
- Express Maintenance Facility Re-Opens June 15th.
- All Express Customers must have a mask to enter the Express Maintenance Facility. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Our indoor customer lounge at Express Maintenance is extremely limited due to physically distancing during covid19 .
- Express Customers may use outdoor customer lounge.
- Or Use our complimentary shuttle back to the main facility to use the indoor lounge there.
- Or Used our complimentary shuttle to be dropped off and picked up anywhere in Santa Fe city limits
- Early bird/Night Owl Drop Off is now available for Express customers at our main facility at 1601 St Michaels Drive.
- Drive Through Check in is available at both our facilities
- Vehicle pick-up and delivery is available with appointment in the Santa Fe City Limits.
TOYOTA SALES ACCOMMODATIONS DURING CURRENT HEALTH SITUATION
We are on constant update mode with offers and accomodations our sales customers.
24/7 SALES TEAM CONTINUES
24/7 sales support continues with volunteer staff working around the clock to help you. When you call our number after hours, you’ll be directed to one of them. OR you can call them direct on their mobile line listed on the 24/7 page.
- WATCH THIS WEBSITE FOR SPECIAL OFFERS ON NEW AND USED VEHICLES
- At times likes these, every dollar counts. So we are doing what we can to reduce prices on new and used inventory.
OPEN LETTER TO CUSTOMERS
From General Manager Buddy Espinosa
March 14, 2020
An Open Letter to Our Customers
Thank you for being a valued member of the Toyota of Santa Fe Family. You’re the reason we do what we do, so I wanted to personally reach out to you regarding the current corona virus situation. As I’m sure you’ve seen, there continues to be an influx of new information each day. So I appreciate the chance to update you on what we’re doing right now at Toyota of Santa Fe to protect you and your family.
First, I want to assure you that your safety and the safety of all of our customers and staff remain our top priority. And that means you can continue to service your vehicle and shop us with confidence.
As always, our processes are in place to ensure a clean, safe, and sanitary environment, and our staff are exceeding the guidelines for cleanliness set in place by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. As you are already aware, that includes washing or disinfecting your hands, avoiding touching your face, staying away from people who are ill, and covering your sneezes and coughs.
We are taking every precaution to protect you and our employees. Here are some of the measures we’ve taken in recent days:
- We’ve increased the frequency of our cleaning assignments, particularly in the restrooms, and customer lounge areas. We enhanced our already rigorous safety and sanitation guidelines.
- We’re providing our staff with up-to-date information to keep them , their families and our customers informed, aware and protected throughout this situation. We are requiring our employees to stay home if they do not feel well.
- When you bring your vehicle to service, we cover the seats, and steering wheel while all work is performed. All technicians wear single use rubber gloves.
- Our sales department continues to offer no-charge delivery of any vehicle purchase within New Mexico. When combined with our online shopper program, you can literally purchase a vehicle without ever having to come into the dealership.
Thank you for your trust in us and for being the heart of our business. You are the reason that our staff is here. I promise that we will work harder than ever during this time to earn (and keep) that trust, and to live up to our rallying cry of delivering something special to you on every visit.