At Toyota of Santa Fe, You’ve got a Veteran in the Business. Below are just a few of the many veterans employed at Toyota of Santa Fe.
90 days to pay provided by State Employees Credit Union. 90 Days to Pay with Approved Credit. The first month’s payment may reflect a minimal or no principal reduction due to the number of days of interest accrual from the closing date to the first payment date. State ECU’s offer. This is a Standing Offer by State Employees Credit Union.
Online Credit Application
Inspired by your courage and commitment, we are offering a $500 rebate to eligible U.S. military personnel* This rebate can be used toward any new Toyota or Scion (discontinued 2016) vehicle purchased through your dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Because the sacrifices don’t stop at the front lines we are also extending our Military Rebate offer to household members of eligible U.S. military personnel, including Gold Star families. The Military Rebate offer is available to:
- U.S. Military Personnel
- Household members of eligible U.S. military personnel (including Gold Star families)
- U.S. military retirees (within 1 year of retirement)
- U.S. military veterans (within 1 year of discharge)
To take advantage of the rebate, you must:
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement or
- Military Identification Card or
- DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty
- Receive a qualifying salary
- Receive credit approval by Toyota Financial Services through a Toyota dealer