Sales Buddies At Your Convenience
Meet Our Sales Team
We are a company that has a philosophy of a family atmosphere with a corporate structure. We strive to ensure that our team members have the support they need to succeed. If you’ve got the drive to join a fast paced working environment and hit our high standards!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
Apply online at http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/careers/ or see Raul Gallegos, Internet Manager at Toyota of Santa Fe.
For More information call: 505-992-1690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What does an Online Sales Person do?
Toyota of Santa Fe Online Sales People are dedicated to help you buy a vehicle conveniently and safely… whether online, on the phone or in person.
- Contacting and communicating with customers to identify needs
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish a robust customer network
- Answer internet leads in a timely manner by phone or email or texting
- Reach store goals
- Answer sales phone calls and set appointments for clients
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Prior sales, call center, internet department or BDC experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Bi-lingual is always a plus!
- Familiarity with Social Media.
- Strong computer & phone skills (E-Leads, Reports, Internet, MS Outlook, CRM)
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen