Service Appointments & Support Buddies
Service Appointments and Support
Our customer service manager is Maria Espinosa. She is an award-winning Customer Relations Manager. AND if you have an issue that needs to be resolved, there’s an excellent chance she will be involved at some point. Technically, everyone that works at Toyota of Santa Fe is a buddy and that means, we’re all customer service representatives. This page is dedicated to those that focus on servicing your vehicle, our service appointments and support staff. These are the professionals that help you with your appointments and answer questions online. It is led by Yvonne Romero.
Meet our Customer Support Staff!
Don’t know which location to drop off your vehicle? Not sure about hours or services? This is our answer team
Meet Our Customer Service Support Team
We are a company that has a philosophy of a family atmosphere with a corporate structure. We strive to ensure that our team members have the support they need to succeed. If you’ve got the drive to join a fast paced working environment and hit our high standards!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
Apply online at http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/careers/ or see Paul Sandoval, Parts & Service Director at Toyota of Santa Fe.
For More information call: 505-992-1530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Appointment Support At Toyota of Santa Fe
- Outbound lead follow-up: Internet inquiries, customer reacquisition, customer retention, etc.
- Answer ALL incoming phone calls according to a proven, pre-set script, and schedule service appointments
- Confirm appointments and re-schedule missed appointments
- Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other service personnel and departments promptly.
- Speak directly with customer to assist with all inquiries, issues and offer additional services.
- Purify and update customer changes in database.
- Contact current customer base on current marketing incentive.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- A high level of energy and strong motivation to learn and succeed.
- Pleasant, engaging and professional phone manner
- Call Center/collections/customer service and/or sales and marketing experience preferred
- Team player, positive attitude!
- Strong PC and internet skills
- No outbound phone call reluctance
- Willing to learn and driven to achieve
- High school diploma or equivalent.
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen