Service Automotive Window Tinter
SERVICE AUTOMOTIVE WINDOW TINTER
Meet Our Reconditioning Techs
We are a company that has a philosophy of a family atmosphere with a corporate structure. We strive to ensure that our team members have the support they need to succeed. If you’ve got the drive to join a fast paced working environment and hit our high standards!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
Apply online at http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/careers/ or see Paul Sandoval, Parts & Service Director at Toyota of Santa Fe.
For More information call: 505-992-1530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Automotive Window Tinter At Toyota of Santa Fe
Our Window Tinters are responsible for tinting our new vehicles, and, upon request, customer vehicles too.
- Prepare vehicles for window tint installation
- Conduct tint application using proper equipment and installation techniques,
- Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
- Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area,
- Check completed work to ensure that it meets quality standards,
- Monitor tint product stock levels
- Communicate regularly with Service Advisors.
- Documents services performed.
- Participates in required training.
- Prior window tint experience.
- Experience with tint equipment.
- Good communication skills; verbal and written.
- Valid NM driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Be organized, professional & have a positive attitude.
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Upholstery, Electronics and Accessories experience a plus. alarm systems, back up cameras, cruise control, radios, speakers, DVD players etc.