Service Automotive Window Tinter
Service Automotive Window Tinter Wanted
Toyota of Santa Fe is now hiring extremely talented and experienced Automotive Window Tinter. We are a company that has a philosophy of a family atmosphere with a corporate structure. We strive to ensure that our team members have the support they need to succeed. If you’ve got the drive to join a fast paced working environment and hit our high standards!
Looking for immediate hires with flexibility in schedule including evenings and weekends.
• Prepare vehicles for window tint installation
• Conduct tint application using proper equipment and installation techniques
• Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
• Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines..
• Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
• Check completed work to ensure that it meets quality standards
• Monitor tint product stock levels
• Communicate regularly with Service Advisors.
• Documents services performed.
• Participates in required training
• Prior window tint experience.
• Experience with tint equipment.
• Good communication skills; verbal and written.
• Valid NM driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Be organized, professional & have a positive attitude.
• Be able to work individually and as part of a team.
Upholstery, Electronics and Accessories experience a plus.
alarm systems, back up cameras, cruise control, radios, speakers, DVD players etc.. This is a Drug free workplace.
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
Apply online at http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/careers/ or see Paul Sandoval, Parts & Service Director at Toyota of Santa Fe.
For More information call: 505-992-1530 or email email@example.com