Service Appointments Support Representatives
Service Appointments & Support Representatives Wanted
Toyota of Santa Fe is now hiring extremely talented and professional Service Appointment & Support Representatives. We are a company that has a philosophy of a family atmosphere with a corporate structure. We strive to ensure that our team members have the support they need to succeed. If you’ve got the drive to join a fast paced working environment and hit our high standards!
Looking for immediate hires with flexibility in schedule including evenings and weekends.
• Outbound lead follow-up: Internet inquiries, customer reacquisition, customer retention, etc.
• Answer ALL incoming phone calls according to a proven, pre-set script, and schedule service appointments
• Confirm appointments and re-schedule missed appointments
• Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other service personnel and departments promptly
• Speak directly with customer to assist with all inquiries, issues and offer additional services
• Purify and update customer changes in database.
• Contact current customer base on current marketing incentive
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• A high level of energy and strong motivation to learn and succeed.
• Pleasant, engaging and professional phone manner
• Call Center/collections/customer service and/or sales and marketing experience preferred
• Team player, positive attitude!
• Strong PC and internet skills
• No outbound phone call reluctance
• Willing to learn and driven to achieve
• High school diploma or equivalent.
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
Apply online at http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/careers/ or see Paul Sandoval, Parts & Service Director at Toyota of Santa Fe.
For More information call: 505-992-1530 or email email@example.com