Service Porter Buddy
Meet our Service Support Team!
The Service Greeter/Porter is responsible for moving service customer vehicles to ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility and increase customer convenience and maintaining an orderly service parking area.
- Meeting and Greeting Service Customers
- Wash and vacuum customer vehicles
- Drive customer and internal vehicles
- Communicate with employees on daily process
- Provide retail customer sales experience
- Any other task assigned by manager
• High level of energy and strong motivationto learn and succeed.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Good Judgement
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
• Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
Apply online at http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/careers/ or see Paul Sandoval, Parts & Service Director at Toyota of Santa Fe.
For More information call: 505-992-1530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org