Service Porter Buddy
Meet our Service Support Team!
Buddies Needed In Service!
Service Porter Wanted
Toyota of Santa Fe Service Technician must be a self driven, hardworking individual. The ideal candidate will have proficiency in the ability to work efficiently and effectively, and have great customer service skills to ensure the performance of the service department as a whole
• Meeting and Greeting Service Customers
• Wash and vacuum customer vehicles
• Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
• Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Meeting and Greeting Service Customers
- Wash and vacuum customer vehicles
- Drive customer and internal vehicles
- Communicate with employees on daily process
- Provide retail customer sales experience
- Any other task assigned by manage
• High level of energy and strong motivationto learn and succeed.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Good Judgement
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
• Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
Apply online at http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/careers/ or see Paul Sandoval, Parts & Service Director at Toyota of Santa Fe.
For More information call: 505-992-1530 or email email@example.com