Meet our Service Techs! See Below for info about joining our team as a tech.
What does a Service technician do?
Toyota of Santa Fe Service Technician must be a self driven, hardworking individual. The ideal candidate will have proficiency in the ability to work efficiently and effectively, and have great customer service skills to ensure the performance of the service department as a whole
• Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
• Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
• Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
• Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
• Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
• Specialty skills such as Automatic Transmission and Electrical are preferred!
• ASE certified preferred!
• Automotive service / repair experience in a dealership
• Perform vehicle repair and maintenance work to meet dealership and factory standards
• Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Manual dexterity
• Good Judgement
• Computer experience
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
• Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
• Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
Apply online at http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/careers/ or see Paul Sandoval, Parts & Service Director at Toyota of Santa Fe.
For More information call: 505-992-1530 or email email@example.com