Meet Our Techs
Express Maintenance Advisors and Techs
We are a company that has a philosophy of a family atmosphere with a corporate structure. We strive to ensure that our team members have the support they need to succeed. If you’ve got the drive to join a fast paced working environment and hit our high standards!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
Apply online at http://www.toyotaofsantafe.com/careers/ or see Paul Sandoval, Parts & Service Director at Toyota of Santa Fe. For More information call: 505-992-1530 or email email@example.com. Apply NOW
For More information call: 505-992-1530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply NOW
What does a Service technician do?
Toyota of Santa Fe Service Technician must be a self driven, hardworking individual. The ideal candidate will have proficiency in the ability to work efficiently and effectively, and have great customer service skills to ensure the performance of the service department as a whole
- Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Specialty skills such as Automatic Transmission and Electrical are preferred!
- ASE certified preferred!
- Automotive service / repair experience in a dealership
- Perform vehicle repair and maintenance work to meet dealership and factory standards
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Manual dexterity
- Good Judgement
- Computer experience
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
What does a Lube technician do?
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, and minor repairs, following Toyota Express Maintenance 2 technician process
- Routine inspections and maintenance
- System diagnostics
- Full automotive trouble shooting and testing
- Automotive technical school certifications preferred
- Experience changing oil and tires required
- Communicate with service advisors when additional repairs are needed
- Service department is open from 7am-6pm with multiple shift opportunities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Oil Changing and Quick Lube Experience
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations
- Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently, effectively diagnose and perform maintenance and light repairs
- At least 1 year of tire and auto service center experience, preferred
- Valid driver license
- All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks and drug testing
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment check and drug screening. Toyota of Santa Fe is a drug-free, equal opportunity employer