2022 Toyota Tundra MPG
When equipped with an available i-FORCE MAX 3.5L twin-turbo V6 hybrid engine, the Toyota Tundra MPG maxes out at 18 MPG city and 24 MPG highway. That’s more than respectable for a pickup with an engine that can tow as much as 12,000 pounds, and impressive enough to net noticeable fuel savings as you travel between jobs in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho. Read below for an overview of how your choice of engine and trim level may impact the 2022 Tundra MPG specs, and then give us a call or contact us if you’d like to experience a new Tundra from the driver’s seat!
2022 Toyota Tundra MPG & Engine Options
Available as an upgrade for the Tundra is an i-FORCE MAX 3.5L twin-turbo V6 hybrid, which delivers both more power and improves the 2022 Tundra fuel economy. That said, all three engine options offer a sensible balance of capability and efficiency, as you’ll see from the specs below:
- Standard i-FORCE 3.5L Twin-Turbo V6 Engine: This V6 engine option generates 348 hp and 405 lb-ft of torque while delivering up to 18 MPG in the city and 23 highway MPG.
- Available i-FORCE 3.5L Twin-Turbo V6 Engine: The more powerful V6 option gets you 389 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque, with 18 MPG in the city and 23 on the highway.
- Available i-FORCE MAX 3.5L Twin-Turbo V6 Hybrid Engine: The hybrid e engine option outputs 437 hp and 583 lb-ft of torque and boosts the Toyota Tundra fuel economy to 18 city and 24 highway MPG.
2022 Toyota Tundra MPG by Trim Level
Your chosen trim level and configuration can also impact the 2022 Tundra fuel economy. That’s because some trims are only available with specific engines, but also because the way you configure your truck—with various cab and bed sizes—can impact its weight, towing capacity, efficiency, and more. Explore the highest 2022 Tundra fuel economy for each trim, below:
- 1794 Edition – Up to 18 city / 23 highway MPG
- Limited – Up to 18 city / 23 highway MPG
- Platinum – Up to 18 city / 23 highway MPG
- SR – Up to 18 city / 24 highway MPG
- SR5 – Up to 18 city / 23 highway MPG
Get Toyota Tundra Fuel Economy Details at Toyota of Santa Fe
For more information about how the 2022 Tundra fuel economy can help to stick to your budget as gas prices rise, stop by our dealership in Santa Fe today. Our team is standing by to help you select a new Toyota truck that meets your needs and monthly payment budget!
More from Toyota of Santa Fe
When you need a reliable sedan that gets you from point A to point B in comfort, it’s hard to beat the value of a new Toyota Camry! How much is a Toyota Camry if you’re interested in the base-level gasoline or hybrid configuration? The base 2022 Toyota Camry price for the gas-powered version is…
The 2022 RAV4 and the 2022 RAV4 Hybrid are compact Toyota SUVs with the versatility to meet your needs, whether you need an efficient commuter car or a vehicle that can keep the whole family happy on out-of-town drives. Because the Toyota RAV4 interior comes equipped with an impressive array of standard tech features and…
When equipped with an available i-FORCE MAX 3.5L twin-turbo V6 hybrid engine, the Toyota Tundra MPG maxes out at 18 MPG city and 24 MPG highway. That’s more than respectable for a pickup with an engine that can tow as much as 12,000 pounds, and impressive enough to net noticeable fuel savings as you…