Used Car Warranty
About BG WARRANTY
BG products protect these systems from damaging deposits and corrosion while BG Pre-owned Vehicle Protection gives consumers peace of mind with up to $2000 in coverage, should components fail.
To extend coverage for the life of the vehicle under the Lifetime BG Protection Plan, used car buyers should return to a BG automotive shop and have BG Automotive Maintenance Services performed before the car reaches 75,000 miles.
Here’s how it works:
In used vehicles with fewer than 120,000 miles/193,000 km, the used car dealer installs high-quality BG maintenance products in these five major systems in diesel and gasoline engines:
- Engine: Covers lubricated parts
- Fuel System: Covers Oxygen sensors, PCV and injectors
- Transmission: Covers the lubricated parts contained within the transmission housing or case only when damaged by an internally lubricated part covered under this Program.
- Cooling System: Covers the lubricated parts contained within the heater core, water pump, freeze plugs, and radiator.
- Power Steering: Covers the lubricated parts contained within the power steering gear box or rack and power steering pump.